I have always thought that the Universe has perfect timing, nothing comes before, nothing comes after. You learn to walk at the right time; you learn to speak at the right time; Love always comes at the perfect time, and so does Yoga.
I was born and raised in Mexico and have the privilege to be part of a beautiful and loving care family with great human values. I did my studies, got married and had a lovely daughter.
I moved to France in 2007. It was not easy to adapt to a new culture and learn a new language, however today I can say that France is my second home and I have found a place for rooting and growing.
I have had the great opportunity to meet wonderful people and to be part and be co-founder of a NGO dedicated to Women’s empowerment ( W4.org ) for almost 10 years. Then without searching, yoga and I met in 2018 and decided to follow that path and make Yoga a central part of my life.
Thanks to my first teacher Deepu (Pradeep Kumar Tiwari Ji) I discovered the practice of Yoga. He conveyed to me his great passion for Hatha Vinyasa while opening a new and exciting door for me. Moreover, it was thanks to my teacher, friend and mentor Hadrian Dadvar who gave me the necessary tools and motivated me to do my Yoga teacher training, and with whom I continue learning, growing and practicing yoga.
- Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga teacher’s certification (RYT200h) under the wonderful guidance of Niki Coate at Pachananda Yoga School in Cusco, Peru.
- Certification in Hatha Yoga ancien et Ayurveda (RTY 300h Yoga Alliance) sous les précieux enseignements et guide du Dr Jitendra Das à Patanjali International Yoga Foundation, Rishikesh, India.
- Yin Yoga teacher’s certification (50h) at Arhanta Yoga.
- Reiki healer, certified level 1, under the direction of Claire Garin.
- My great interest in transmitting Yoga to older adults has led me to go deeper into the study & practice to acquire the necessary tools to bring the benefits of this ancient practice to them and make it accessible. This, under the guidance of Jenny Loftus, YACE Instructor in 2020.
- An opportunity to take an intensive course for teaching Yoga to children took place last year, I got my certification under the supervision of Carla Valenti YACE instructor.
- I have been diving and experiencing more deeply other Yoga paths and attended to several workshops about Mudras, Energy anatomy, Chakras, Pranayama & Meditation.
- The journey will never end as I will be a student forever…